- Associated with energy, war, danger, strength, power, determination as well as passion, desire, and love.
- Enhances human metabolism, increases respiration rate, and raises blood pressure.
- It attracts attention more than any other colour, at times signifying danger.
- Combines the energy of red and the happiness of yellow.
- Associated with joy, sunshine, and the tropics.
- Represents enthusiasm, fascination, happiness, creativity, determination, attraction, success,
encouragement, and stimulation.
The ginger gene was possibly brought to the Irish and British Isles by the Vikings in the 8th-11th centuries. This could be why the colour ginger connotes danger, fear and power as they killed and terrorised thousands of people.