We were given the task to be set into seperate groups, each with their own title. There was branding, marketing and curating. I was in the branding group.
- Creating a consistent visual style guide
- Ensuring a recognisable brand identity, e.g. logo
- Agreeing on a brand ethos – what do you stand for?
- ‘the total of activities involved in the transfer of goods from the producer or seller to the consumer or buyer, including advertising, shipping, storing, and selling.’
- Promotion across advertising channels and social media
- Standing out in the marketplace.
- Planning layout and organising the space
- Sourcing furniture and materials needed for the shop
- Ensuring everyone’s work is well represented.
Me and my partner Alex were given the task of finding colours schemes and textures that would look good, this meant that we had to find colour schemes that would work for our project and that we would use for the pop up shops, we focused on the Grapic Design shop.